31 Weeks!
Monday we had our 30 week growth ultrasound and my regular check up. Ms. Donna and my mom came with us. We got to see our little princess! She is quite cramped in there but quite content. She was squirming all around. We did not get a clear shot of her face because she kept putting her hands in front of her face as if to say, " No paparazzi, please!" They confirmed that she is head down and her little booty is on the left side of my belly just like I thought! And her feet are up by my ribs...which I have definitely noticed!!! Her heart rate was strong at 140 bpm. They estimated her weight as 3 lbs. 4 oz. She is a little on the small side in the 23rd percentile, but healthy. So that is all that matters! He estimates her birth weight to be somewhere around 6 lbs. give or take.
Weight Gain: 1 pounds this week (20 pounds total)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity these days....
Sleep: This week I was able to sleep a little better. I switched to Prilosec for heartburn and it seems to be helping. Friday night I slept for 6 hours straight which is the most I have slept in a while. I also had change the position of my boppy pillow so it supports my belly at night.
Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I also feel like I am hungry all the time. I am only able to eat small portions at a time. I thoroughly enjoyed my leftover baby shower cake this week!!!
Movement: Jolie is still a wiggle worm! Derek has been able to see and feel her move more. She makes my whole belly shift, ripple and quiver! It's so cool to watch! She also has decided that kicking mommy in the ribs is fun! She is resting very high in my belly. The other day, I tried to push her down a little and she just kicked me and moved up higher. Oh well I guess she was comfy where she was.
Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!! She got so much pink last weekend it isn't even funny!!! I think it's funny that she has 6 Ralph Lauren outfits and she isn't even born yet. This is going to be one well-dressed little kiddo!
Symptoms: I'm still having heartburn, but it's better since switching to Prilosec this week. Bending over and squatting down have become more difficult. I also feel like I have to roll off the couch or out of bed. I can't just get up like I used to.
Ultrasound Pictures
They aren't great because she was squirming all around and covering her face.
Face (Her nose is right in the center and the one dark spot is her right eye.)
Foot (top left of the picture)
Jolie's Room Progress
Before (well...after paint)
These shelves were originally on either side of the window. They fit perfectly in the closet for extra storage!!!
Mattress and Bedding - Waiting on the furniture (long story!)
Some room accents...I'm still working on this...
Crib :)
Dresser and new lamp that I got today at Target.
Changing Table - still looking for the right baskets to put in those cubby holes. Also need the changing pad and cover.
Jolie's loot from last weekend (and from before that)! She has a good variety of sizes already. This is only the clothes, blankets, bibs and towels. She also got tons of diapers and other various items.
Bath Tub from Nanny :)
Joy Petty, my good friend, coworker and an amazing artist, painted these for Jolie's room.








I think that little love has more clothes than I do! :) I'm sure you did enjoy the cake- it was SO super yummy!
ReplyDelete