Monday, October 8, 2012

32 Weeks


32 Weeks!

Weight Gain: 0 pounds this week (20 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity these days....I'm ready for it to cool off for good so I can pull out my cardigans. I love fall weather!

Sleep: This week I was able to sleep a little better. I switched to Prilosec for heartburn and it seems to be helping. 

Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I also feel like I am hungry all the time. I have graduated from a 6 inch sub to the footlong....

Movement: Jolie is still a wiggle worm! Derek has been able to see and feel her move more. She makes my whole belly shift, ripple and quiver! It's so cool to watch! She is still sitting very high. She also likes to stick out her little booty! It's so funny! She has had hiccups more frequently this week.

Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!! After 2 baby showers, her room is packed!!! She is going to be one stylish little girl!

Symptoms: The heartburn is FINALLY under control! Yay!! I am one happy momma! The Prilosec is working wonders! Over the past 2 weeks, my belly button has been flattening out completely and then caving back in a little. It all depends on where Jolie is resting at any given time. I have had some soreness and growing pains this week as my belly continues to grow! Overall, I am feeling great! No swelling so far. Back and SI pain still comes and goes, but nothing to really complain about.

My second baby shower was yesterday in Houma with all of my family and friends. It  was beautiful! Jolie really racked up! She is so spoiled already! Derek couldn't believe how much stuff we received. We are truly blessed and very grateful. Below are the few pictures that I have on my camera. Hailey took the rest on their camera. I will post a full shower post when I have all of the pictures.




 Beautiful and Delicious cake designed and made by my godchild, Sophia!






My Wonderful Hostesses! Thanks Ladies! 




1 comment:

  1. Hey pretty mama! You look SO cute!! Can't wait to take yet another belly pic with u this weekend :) LOVE that cute shower theme and especially that amazing cake by the talented Sophia! I still remember how cute the little Derek and Emily people were for your bridesmaid luncheon!

    ReplyDelete