Sunday, September 9, 2012

28 Weeks


28 Weeks!
I guess black wasn't the best choice for the bump pic. It blended right in! These pics were taken in the freshly painted nursery!

Weight Gain: 2 pounds this week (18 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity these days....

Sleep: I'm sleeping better, but I still have my good nights and bad nights.

Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I also feel like I am hungry all the time...

Movement: Jolie is still a wiggle worm! She moves non-stop! I love watching my belly move!

Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!!

Symptoms: I'm still having heartburn, but it is somewhat tolerable with the Zantac and TUMS. My doctor wrote me a prescription for Nexium, but it was $200 for one month! I didn't think it was worth it right now. My belly button is getting super flat! This week is the first week I have really FELT pregnant. I'm starting to have difficulty with simple things such as getting off the couch and bending over to pick something up. I guess this is to be expected. I keep forgetting that I'm 7 months pregnant!!! I cannot believe I only have 12 weeks left! "Nesting" has also set in BIG TIME! Today was insane...I went to church then came home and got to it! I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, washed all the dishes and clothes, changed the sheets, swept and mopped the whole house, and painted the closet in the nursery. Now I am one tired momma! I know it seems silly to paint the closet, but it was very scuffed up and dingy. It looks soooo much better now!

Saturday we went to New Orleans for the Saints 5K Fun Run. I walked of course...I have never been a runner. After the race, we hung out in Champion's Square for the after party and then had lunch at Walk-On's. When we got home, we napped before watching the LSU game! It was a fun day with great friends finished off with some football!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the new sassy haircut honey! Also love tht we both *felt* pregnant this week... Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your haircut too! It looks great and so do you! Love and hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete