Monday, September 24, 2012

Zachary Baby Shower

Saturday was my baby shower in Zachary (well Clinton, actually) for all of my friends and coworkers from Zachary/Baton Rouge. It was wonderful!!! I felt so blessed! Jolie really racked up with some beautiful things! Here are a few pictures from the shower!

Cake



Mom and I

So Blessed!

Yarn around the waist...Liz WON!











Joy Petty original paintings for Jolie's room! Thanks Joy!


BOWS!!

It's a pacifier that says "Mute Button" on a burp cloth.

Reading a sweet note from Daddy to his little girl...He gave her her first piece of jewelry, a beautiful pearl bracelet. This made everyone cry!

Maci was such a good helper!

Super delicious cake!

Mom and I

Mom and I...and Jolie of course!

Ms. Donna, Me and Mom

Me and my hostesses - Brittany, Amy, Annie and Laura
Thanks again!!!

Emily and Liz Pregnancy Photo Shoot!!!!!!


Bump to Bump...




1 comment:

  1. I had SUCH a good time at your shower! Loved seeing all those sweet pink things :) can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete