Friday, September 14, 2012

29 Weeks


29 Weeks!

Weight Gain: 0 pounds this week (18 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity these days....

Sleep: I'm not sleeping well these days. Between the heartburn and just general discomfort, I have not been getting good sleep. Hopefully this improves... :(

Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I also feel like I am hungry all the time...

Movement: Jolie had the hiccups last night and Daddy was able to feel them! She is still non-stop. I love watching my belly move. I think Lola felt Jolie move for the first time the other night. I was sitting up in bed and Lola was lying on my belly with her head on my chest...as she loves to do. And Jolie moved and Lola just gave me this puzzled look. Then it happened again a few minutes later. She looked at me as if to say, "Mommy, what was that?"

Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!! I'm so excited about my last ultrasound on September 24th. My mom and Ms. Donna are coming with us! I can't wait to see her again.

Symptoms: I'm still having heartburn, but it is somewhat tolerable with the Zantac and TUMS. Yesterday, Jolie decided to sit and jump on my bladder all day! That was NOT comfortable! Thankfully she moved today. I have also had soreness and stiffness in my upper back and neck. I started doing prenatal yoga today and it felt so good! Shame on me for not doing that sooner! I have been awful about exercise....

This week Jolie's mattress, dresser and changing table came in! We had some drama with the furniture.... long story short, I cancelled my first order and ended up ordering from Walmart.com. They have free ship-to-store. I got the same crib and mattress and a similar dresser and changing table. We ended up saving $200 and it came was shipped and received in about a week. Now we are just waiting on the crib which has been shipped and should be arriving shortly. I can't wait to get all of her furniture in place!

Here are some before shots of her room...a work in progress.






1 comment:

  1. Love those baby hiccups- they are the coolest thing! I also gained nothing this week but wasn't hungry very much either- funny how that comes and goes... Geaux tigers (love the scarf!)

    ReplyDelete