Sunday, September 23, 2012

30 Weeks


30 Weeks!

Weight Gain: 1 pounds this week (19 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity these days....

Sleep: I'm not sleeping well these days. Between the heartburn and just general discomfort, I have not been getting good sleep. Hopefully this improves... :(

Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I also feel like I am hungry all the time. I am only able to eat small portions at a time.

Movement: Jolie is still a wiggle worm! I also think she has flipped over....I'm feeling kicks way higher now, but still on the left side. Amy confirmed that the hard spot to the left of my belly button is her little booty!

Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!! I'm so excited about my last ultrasound tomorrow. My mom and Ms. Donna are coming with us! I can't wait to see her again.

Symptoms: I'm still having heartburn, but it is somewhat tolerable with the Zantac and TUMS. I'm finding it harder to move around at times...like trying to get off the couch!

This weekend was my first baby shower in Zachary for my work and Zachary/Baton Rouge friends. We had so much fun!!! Jolie really racked up! Here are a few pics that were taken on my camera. The rest are on other people's cameras.

Adorable Cake!


Flowers from my sisters who couldn't make it because of work

My Hostesses

Liz came in from Texas for my shower. We took some new belly pics but they are on her camera. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. You look great. Liz showed us the belly pics, they are adorable!! Love, hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shower was just perfect! Can't believe we are headed into week 31- craziness... Love you!

    ReplyDelete