Welcome family and friends! I decided to create this blog to share the details of our busy life with you, the people who mean the most to us! Enjoy!
Saturday, June 30, 2012
18 Weeks
18 Weeks!
Weight Gain: 1-2 pounds total
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing most of my own clothes...although they are fitting differently. Dresses are most comfortable...too bad I can't wear them to work. :(
Sleep: Sleeping better..thank God.
Food: Still feeling a little weird about leftover meat.
Movement: Tuesday night Baby B was wiggling and squirming all around!! I was just relaxing on the couch, and he/she was on the move for a good 15-20 minutes! Such an awesome feeling! I also felt some movement sporadically throughout the day on Thursday and Friday.
Gender: Still getting a strong girl vibe... so are my parents....We shall see on July 9th!!!
Symptoms: Feeling good! Lots of stretching and itching going on. My "bump" is a little more noticeable these days (some days more than others). Sorry the bump is hard to see in this picture...it's hard to get a good bump shot sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with the bump shots! Although I can't hide mine anymore it was sometimes hard to stand at just the "right angle". Thank goodness for our awesome photographers :)
ReplyDelete