Welcome family and friends! I decided to create this blog to share the details of our busy life with you, the people who mean the most to us! Enjoy!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
19 Weeks
19 Weeks!
Weight Gain: 1-2 pounds total
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing most of my own clothes...although they are fitting differently.
Sleep: Sleeping better..thank God.
Food: Still feeling a little weird about leftover meat. I also feel like I get full very quickly...even if I haven't eaten very much.
Movement: Baby B is a wiggle worm! He or she tends to move the most between 3-6 pm. And he or she likes when mommy eats apples and peanut butter for a snack!
Gender: Still getting a strong girl vibe. WE FIND OUT TOMORROW!!!!! (Hopefully! Please pray that baby B cooperates!)
Symptoms: Still feeling good. I have gotten my energy back for the most part. I do get very tired if I over-do it with shopping, cleaning, etc. I have been having some occasional back pain, but it's not too bad.
Be on the look out for the next post....the gender reveal!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tomorrow will be an exciting day! Can't wait until your next post!! Love and hugs
ReplyDeleteExciting exciting day today for yall! I can't wait to hear if we're having another niece or nephew!
ReplyDelete