14 Weeks!
(Geaux Tigers! Good Luck at Regionals this weekend!!)
Weight Gain: 0-1 pounds total
Maternity Clothes: Not yet but my clothes are definitely fitting differently.
Sleep: Sleeping a little better now...thank God!!
Food: Still craving chewy sweet tarts! I have also been a little sensitive to smells this week.
Movement: None yet....but I'm looking forward to it!
Gender: ??? We will find out in early July.
Symptoms: I felt really good this week! I had one day during our beach vacation that I felt nauseous... I think it was because of the heat. Today I have had more growing pains than usual...making room for the little one!
This week we went to the beach with my family. We had a blast and the beach was beautiful! Most of our pictures are on my mom's camera, so I will post those when I get my hands on them!
Hey lil bebe!! Your Aunt Lizzie loves u!
ReplyDelete