Saturday, June 16, 2012

16 Weeks


16 Weeks!


Weight Gain: about 0-1 pound total

Maternity Clothes: I had to do the ole rubberband trick and use a bellyband this week. The teal capris in this picture are actually maternity from my hand-me-down loot! They are still a little big, but sooooo comfortable!!

Sleep: Sleeping better except for my nightly potty break....

Food: I was concerned that I am not gaining weight, so my personal OB nurse (Amy) and dietitian (Liz) both helped me to re-vamp my eating habits. I am trying to eat high protein snacks during the day, even if I'm not hungry.

Movement: I have felt a few little flutters this week, but no big movements.

Gender: Still getting a strong girl vibe... so are my parents....we shall see in 4 weeks!

Symptoms: I felt good this week. My belly is still itchy and I have had lots of stretching and growing pains. I go the doctor again on Monday for a check up!

Derek and I got our new camera this week! It's a Nikon D5100. Very Fancy! Derek is enjoying playing with the special features and effects. Here are some pics from the week of our OTHER baby, Lola!

Black and white with selective color (original below)

sitting for a treat





This little girl LOVES her belly rubs!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those teal capris are super cute! Can't wait to see more pics u take with your new toy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! I can comment!! I have been reading your blog and have been very frustrated that I haven't been able to tell you how gorgeous you look!! I am soooo happy for the two of you! Love you! (Pee)

    ReplyDelete