13 Weeks!
I went for my 2nd OB appointment today. It was short, sweet and to the point. He pulled out the doppler and I got to hear my little one's heart beat!!! Nice and strong at 155 beats per minute! Such a wonderful sound!! All is well and I go again on June 18th.
Weight Gain: None...my doctor actually told me today that I have lost a few pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Sleep: Still not sleeping well.
Food: Yes, Please! I'm very hungry at times...and then I feel like a can't eat at all. Very strange! I have been eating tons of fruits and veggies.
Movement: None yet. But my doctor said to expect flutters to start around 15 weeks or so.
Gender: ??? We will find out in early July
Symptoms: None really...this week has been very mild. Sometimes I don't even feel pregnant! I guess that's a good thing!!!
This weekend we are going to the beach with the family for some much needed R&R!!
Here are some pictures from last weekend with Liz! Thanks Lizzy for the great pics!

.jpg)


I see dat whittle baby bump now!! :) Love love!
ReplyDelete