Welcome family and friends! I decided to create this blog to share the details of our busy life with you, the people who mean the most to us! Enjoy!
Sunday, November 4, 2012
36 Weeks
36 Weeks!
Weight Gain: 2 pounds this week (31 pounds total)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...my sweatpants and yoga pants are my favorites!
Sleep: Sleep is still hit or miss. This week has been better, but I still wake up multiple times per night...usually once for the bathroom and then a couple of times due to discomfort. I am most comfortable sleeping on my right side propped up on pillows because of the heartburn/reflux. But lately I wake up with a very sore right hip and have to switch sides.
Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I'm always hungry!!!
Movement: Jolie is still a wiggle worm! She is always on the move! I love watching my belly move! She once again LOVED being in DEATH VALLEY! She was cheering the whole game and had the hiccups later in the game when things got intense! My little girl is already well on her way to becoming an LSU cheerleader!
Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!!
Symptoms: My hips are very sore lately. My belly is also itchy again. I still only have stretch marks on my left side...weird? I have also had more Braxton Hicks contractions lately. They are usually later in the evening or after I have been active such as going to the grocery store or cleaning house. This week I also had a very random/weird tingling sensation in my upper belly right under my ribs. It only lasts for a split second. I'm not sure what that's all a about???
Friday night we had friends over for dinner. It was nice to just visit and relax. Everyone is very excited to meet Jolie! We are truly blessed to have found such wonderful friends here in Zachary/Central. Yesterday was a LONG day. Derek, dad and I set out for a day of tailgating fun around 8 am and got home around 12:30 am this morning. It was a little warmer than it should have been for NOVEMBER but it was still a beautiful day. We went to the parade grounds for Game Day coverage and then spent the rest of the day tailgating at Skip's 1% Club with Abby and Hunter. I was very happy with the fan they found for the preggo girl! Then we went into the game. There were soooo many people there! The energy in that stadium was unbelievable!! We had a great time even though we were not happy with the end result...Les gave that game away in the last 2 minutes. But overall, the day was wonderful and I was so happy I was able to be there to enjoy it. By the time I got home, my ankles/feet were quite swollen. But other than that I felt great and, in my opinion, was quite a trooper! (FYI: I checked my BP when I got home just to be safe and it was perfect at 114/67. Whew! No sign of pre-eclampsia here!)
My next doctor visit is Tuesday when they will begin checking me for progress. I can't believe how close it is....less than 4 weeks until we meet sweet baby Jolie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that our babies love our tigers so much already! :)
ReplyDeleteI know! It was so cool to feel her wiggling around...the more I cheered, the more she moved!!!
ReplyDelete