Sunday, October 28, 2012

35 Weeks


35 Weeks!

This week I had another check-up. He said my belly was measuring on the smaller side, but he was not concerned. Jolie's heartbeat was nice and strong at 150 bpm. He also gave me the okay to go to the LSU/BAMA game next weekend! He said as long as I feel okay, there is no reason I can't go. Plus, his tickets are only 3 sections over from mine...just in case. But he did ask that I try not to go into labor because he really doesn't want to leave the game early. :) I go back again on November 6th.

Weight Gain: 1-2 pounds this week (29 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly maternity...I'm so happy with this cooler cardigan weather.

Sleep: I have not been sleeping well at all. I have trouble getting comfortable. I have had 2 nights where I have woken up sweating and feeling like a couldn't breathe. The reflux is awful! Only 5 more weeks...

Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I'm always hungry!!!

Movement: Jolie is still a wiggle worm! She is always on the move! I love watching my belly move! Here is a video from earlier this week:

Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!! 

Symptoms: I am very tired lately! I'm sure the lack of sleep is not helping. I am still having very irregular/sporadic Braxton Hicks contractions that are very mild. My hips are also feeling sore every now and then.

Thursday I went to a Paint-N-Pour with my good friend, Joy. We did Tiger Stadium...it was tedious but came out so good!




This weekend, we went home to spend time with family. Friday night we went to a birthday party for my cousin, Patrick. Saturday, Derek played golf and I went get a pedicure with Katie and went shopping with Mom. Mom wanted to take me shopping for nursing pjs for the hospital and for after Jolie is here! We got some really good stuff that is super comfy! Saturday night dad cooked ribs and Derek was able to play with Cole (He hadn't seen him in a long time!). Today we went to church and then had lunch with Derek's parents. Ms. Donna and I worked on my Halloween Costume. Here it is:



My mom also took some maternity pictures for us. Here are a few of my favorites:













 This afternoon before heading home, we stopped by my cousin, Michele's, house for a Halloween party for the kiddos. Here are a few pics of those cutie pies!

Cole, the shark

Cool dude with sunglasses

They all wanted to go outside.



Aubrey and Cole

Cole, Aubrey and Ali





1 comment:

  1. So I think my favorites are the ones with the tiny little shoes! I am also dying about Cole the shark- so cute! I think he looks so much like Caleb at that age but he looks so much like Brandon... It's hard to figure out! Regardless- he's such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete