37 Weeks!
I'm officially FULL TERM! Three weeks to go until my due date. I had a check up on Tuesday. My blood pressure was good. My belly is still measuring one week behind but growing steadily. Jolie's heartbeat was nice and strong at 153 bpm. He checked my cervix for progress - no dilation yet, but he could feel that her head is down and in position for birth. I will go once per week now. My next appointment is this Wednesday.
Weight Gain: 1 pound this week (32 pounds total)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...my sweatpants and yoga pants are my favorites! Bras are also an enemy...so uncomfortable!!!
Sleep: Sleep has been awful. I wake up with terrible reflux as if my stomach is in my throat. If I am able to get comfortable, it is only a short time until I wake up again to go to the bathroom or because of hip/back pain. One night this week I slept in the recliner which did not help much.
Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I'm always hungry!!! Last Sunday Derek and my dad made fun of me as I cleared away all of my boneless wing basket at Pluckers when they were both full halfway through theirs. Jolie is a growing girl and needs her protein!!
Movement: Jolie is still a wiggle worm! She is always on the move! I love watching my belly move! Her movements are much more powerful now and sometimes uncomfortable or painful, especially when she gets her feet in my ribs!
Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!!
Symptoms: I have had increased back and hip pain and general soreness this week. I'm incredibly tired all the time which is normal, and, I'm sure, made worse by my lack of sleep. I am still having Braxton Hicks contractions, but they are very sporadic. My belly is very itchy at times. I also found out that the tingling that I feel right under my ribs is round ligament pain/stretching as my uterus gets heavier and is starting to drop. I have a few more stretch marks on my side...but still only on the left! So weird?!
This week seemed to crawl by. Monday I had dinner with Amy and Annie. It was nice to catch up. The rest of the week was spent nesting each evening. I feel like I have so much left to do. I packed Jolie's diaper bag and my hospital bag this week. I plan on installing the car seat tomorrow just to have it ready. So now it's just a waiting game. It could be any day now or she could be fashionably late and come in December. We shall see!!!

I love that lil watermelon already! I also have that shirt! :)
ReplyDelete