Monday, August 27, 2012

26 Weeks



26 Weeks!

Weight Gain: 4 pounds this week (16 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I made a trip to Destination Maternity this week to buy some new work shirts... all of my pre-pregnancy shirts were getting too short or tight or both. I also had to buy a new bra. I am definitely growing in that area also!

Sleep: I'm sleeping better, but I still have my good nights and bad nights.

Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets!

Movement: Jolie is quite the little gymnast! She is always on the move! Derek has been able to feel her a few times. In the evenings is when she really gets going. I love watching my belly move.

Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!!

Symptoms: Holy heartburn! I'm miserable....I have started taking Zantac twice per day. I also take Tums if needed. They say that heartburn during pregnancy means your child will have a lot of hair. This is quite a good possibility considering that Ms. Donna described Derek as a "furry" baby. I have also been feeling more "pressure" in my belly at times. I think it just depends on where my little wiggle worm is resting.

This weekend we went to Gulf Shores for a beach getaway with friends. It was Derek and I (and Jolie!), John, Angele, Lily, and Charlotte, Tim, Patty, and Sawyer, Hunter, Brooke, and Gabrielle, and Bubba and Tanya. We had a blast! Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Derek and Charlotte

Gabrielle

Derek and I

Gabrielle - worn out from the beach

Sawyer - rough day at the beach

Tim, Patty and Sawyer

Sawyer

Sawyer

John, Angele, Lily and Charlotte

Poiencot's

Angele and Charlotte

John and Charlotte

Angele and Lily

Lily and Charlotte

Gabrielle

Sawyer

Charlotte

Lily


Derek and I's Photo Shoot

  























3 comments:

  1. Love all the beach pics! You are becoming quite the lil photog! Love that lil growin bump too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, Emily, you look so beautiful and I see that you finally have a good bump going. The beach pictures are so gorgeous, and you and Derek look so happy!! Love y'all! (Pee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz and Pee! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete