Monday, August 6, 2012

23 Weeks


23 Weeks!

Weight Gain: 1 pound this week (9 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Yes! This week I wore all maternity pants to work and was soooo comfortable! My tops are still a mix of my regular and maternity clothes.

Sleep: I'm sleeping better, but I still have my good nights and bad nights.

Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! Favorite of this week....Skittles Riddles and apples with White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter!

Movement: Jolie is quite the little gymnast! She is always on the move! I can feel her wiggling and squirming all day long. Derek was finally able to feel her on Wednesday night but he wasn't completely convinced. Friday night she gave me her first real kick! I could see my belly jump! Of course Derek was not home...booooo! But she has been kicking a lot since then. Especially at night around 10 or so. Her Nanny Andree got to feel her this weekend! I could also see my belly jump while laying out on the beach this weekend. So cool! I love it!!

Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie!

Symptoms: The heartburn is still pretty bad, especially at night. I will talk to the doctor on Wednesday about it. The acne is about the same....maybe clearing a little bit. My belly and chest are continuing to grow and grow and grow! Other than the heartburn, I really feel great!!

What a busy week! It started with a bang...a broken air conditioner! Once the air was fixed, the lawnmower would not start and Derek had to push mow our entire corner lot. But he was a trooper! Friday was very busy! Derek left early for a golf tournament. I worked from 7 to 12 and then headed to Baton Rouge for a spray tan so I would not blind everyone at the beach! After the tan I hit the mall. I was in search of a lingerie gift for Andree and brown dress shoes to match my bridesmaid dress. The shoes were impossible to find! Walking the entire Mall of Louisiana just about killed me. Then I had other errands to run. By the time I got home I could hardly move. Friday night I took it easy and packed for the weekend. I left early Saturday morning for Andree's bachelorette party in Navarre Beach, FL. It was a blast! I drove back today so I could work tomorrow. Here are a few pics from the weekend.







2 comments:

  1. What the heck is a skittle riddle? I want one NOW! I want sweets all the time too- I guess that truly is an old wives tale about gender prediction and what you're craving since were having one of each! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, Skittle Riddles are only the best skittles ever made!! The color does not match the flavor. I can't really tell the difference but they have some awesome flavors in the mix... watermelon, apple, strawberry, raspberry, and punch. YUMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete