Monday, August 20, 2012

25 Weeks


25 Weeks!

Weight Gain: 2 pounds this week (12 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I had to have my bridesmaid dress altered to accommodate my bump!

Sleep: I'm sleeping better, but I still have my good nights and bad nights.

Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets!

Movement: Jolie is quite the little gymnast! She is always on the move! Derek has felt her a couple of times, but she still gets shy when daddy puts his hand on my belly! Last night she had the hiccups for the first time! We both just sat and watched my belly jump!

Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!!

Symptoms: The heartburn is getting a little better. I have started taking Zantac which really helps. And I'm still able to take Tums too if needed. My belly button is getting very flat! I feel like my belly gets bigger every single day! My acne is still pretty bad. I have just been trying to keep my face really clean and avoid picking at all costs!

This weekend was Andree and Chris' wedding! We had a busy and wonderful weekend! She was such a beautiful bride!!! I have included a couple of pics here. Enjoy!


Derek and I at the rehearsal

Derek's Parents

Derek and I

Derek, Andree and Ms. Donna

Andree and I

Nanny loves Jolie!

Bride with her bridesmaids

Andree and Derek

Sister-Brother Love

Derek, Andree and I

Riley's ring bearer gift from his Nanny





1 comment: