Sunday, July 22, 2012

21 Weeks

21 Weeks!


Weight Gain: 0-1 pounds this week (5 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: Still trying to find the perfect pants...I found some today at Destination Maternity. I also bought 2 shirts for work and 4 tank tops. I also ordered some pants from Gap Maternity. We will see if those fit when they come in.

Sleep: Sleeping better... still have my good nights and bad nights.

Food: No real cravings or aversions this week.

Movement: Jolie is quite the little gymnast! She is always on the move! No strong kicks yet, but constant wiggling and squirming. Derek has not been able to feel it yet, but I'm sure he will be able to soon.

Gender: Girl! Everyone loves the name too! Jolie is going to be one spoiled little girl!

Symptoms: Feeling good! My hips have been quite sore this week for some reason. My belly button is starting to flatten out a little. It isn't as deep as it used to be. My bump is definitely there now and growing daily!

This weekend we went camping at the Cajun Palms in Henderson, LA with Derek's parents and some good friends of ours (Amy and Eric). Here are a few pics of Derek's little cousins:

 Riley


Lola's yellow polka dot bikini! 


Aubri and Lola in their yellow polka dot bikinis

Derek and I also go a few new toys at the Best Buy sale and Triple Rewards points event. We got a 55" Samsung Smart TV and a MacBook Pro! I'm using right now to post this blog....you wouldn't believe how awesome it is!!!




3 comments:

  1. There's that lil bump girl!!!! Told you it would pop out soon. You look pregnant now for sure and precious and I'm loving it. Can't wait to see you so we can bump bellies :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new "toys" look like fun! I love your belly bump!! Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, you sure got u an awesome bump going now!!! Looking GREAT!!! (Pee)

    ReplyDelete