Sunday, July 15, 2012

20 Weeks


20 Weeks!

Weight Gain: 2-3 pounds this week (4-5 pounds total)

Maternity Clothes: My pants are getting a little snug. I ironed a pair of pants for work the other day and could not button them when I went to put them on. I am looking for some maternity dress pants, but it's quite hard. Story of my life...I'm in between sizes even in maternity clothes! Hopefully I find some soon!!

Sleep: Still having to get up for my nightly bathroom trips. But sleeping better overall.

Food: Yes, please! I have had quite an appetite this week. But I still find it hard to eat very much at one sitting.

Movement: Our little girl loves to move! I LOVE feeling her move! She still tends to move the most in the late afternoon and evening. I felt her from the outside of my belly for the first time Friday night! Of course the second Derek put his hand there she stopped moving. :(   I guess she wasn't ready to show off for daddy!

Gender: GIRL!!! Since finding out on Monday, we have been spending lots of time thinking about names. We said we wanted to wait until we had the perfect name. Well today we came to a decision. We have always loved this name from the start, and we compare every other name to it. And no other names seem to match up or exceed it. Are you ready???

Our little girl's name is:     Jolie Nicole Bonvillain

Jolie means "pretty" in French; Nicole is Derek's sister, Andree's, middle name and means "Victory of the People" in French

Symptoms: Feeling good! Except for horrible heartburn this week! Hopefully this eases up soon. I am finally getting a little belly! Again this picture does not do it justice!

Here are some pictures from the ultrasound on Monday. I just realized that I forgot to post them in our gender reveal post! Enjoy!

Profile Picture - look at that cute little nose!!

Girl!

Girl!

Arm




1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! she's beautiful, and I LOVE her name!!!! ISOCITED!!! We are on our way to Liz's sonogram right now!! (Pee)

    ReplyDelete