Monday, July 9, 2012

It's a....

We are very excited to announce that Baby B is a GIRL!!!

Today we had our anatomy ultrasound. Baby B is right on track with her growth and development! She weighs about 9 ounces so far! Her brain, heart, and kidneys are all developing well. We were also able to see her blood flow, stomach and bladder. Her bones are right on track...this is one proud PT momma! Derek was amazed by her little heart of course....she already has his.

She cooperated and had her legs wide open! Daddy says...that better be the last time...close those legs, little girl!

Tonight we had dinner with our parents to share the news. I had planned to make pink and blue cake balls for the reveal. Let's just say those are not as easy to make as you would think! So luckily, my mother-in-law had made some pink and blue cupcakes for us to share with friends. So we just brought 4 of those for our parents to open. Of course we had to have dessert before dinner...they couldn't wait! Here are some pictures of the evening:

Opening their cupcakes....

 All Smiles!!!

 PINK!!!

 So excited for their first grandDAUGHTER!

Proud Parents! We love our baby girl so much already!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awe-what a sweet way to tell your parents!! I love all your pictures and can't wait to meet your baby girl! Love, kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited for y'all! I just know my lil niece will be so beautiful!! I am counting down the days until Monday when we find out our news... Love that shirt too- very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!!! I can't wait to meet y'all's lil girl!!! (Pee)

    ReplyDelete