34 Weeks!
Weight Gain: 4-5 pounds this week (27-28 pounds total)
Maternity Clothes: Definitely maternity....sweats and yoga pants have become my best friends....I change into my comfy clothes the second I get home from work! I cannot wait for cooler weather so I can wear my comfy cardigans!!!
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. Lately I have been waking up sweating in the middle of the night no matter what the air is set on or how high the fan is.
Food: Jolie is still making Mommy crave sweets! I also feel like I am hungry all the time. My appetite has definitely grown.
Movement: Jolie is still a wiggle worm! She is always on the move! I love watching my belly move!
Gender: Girl! We cannot wait to meet our little Jolie! She is going to be so spoiled!! Her clothes are all washed and put away!
Symptoms: This week I have been very tired...like first trimester tired. I also get very easily fatigued. The smallest tasks seem more difficult. My belly button is completely flat and itchy from stretching so much. I also have occasional Braxton Hicks contractions. These are very random and inconsistent. Maybe 3-4 times per week?
This past weekend I went home and Derek went to Tampa for the Saints game. Saturday I spent the entire day helping my mom and aunts clean out the closets at Papa Wootsie's house. Mama Peggy sure had a ton of clothing! It was hard work, but fun to go through it all and reminisce of the times she wore each outfit etc. Sunday we had lunch for Mama De's Birthday at my mom and dad's. It was a nice relaxing day spent with family. This week I have another check-up on Thursday. Other than that, it's just work and life as usual.

I definitely see a big change in that sweet belly this week! You are right! Love that precious lil girl already!
ReplyDelete