I have never thought of myself as the type to "blog." But as I began to think about it, it isn't all that different from the hundreds of journal entries I have written in my lifetime. I began to journal when I was in elementary school. Just simply writing down my thoughts, hopes, and dreams. I also found it to be a great outlet for fear, anxiety, anger, and even excitement. I hate to admit that I have not written in a journal in about 2 years. I sort of miss it! I had the idea to create a private pregnancy journal to document my very first pregnancy. And this has been wonderful so far. But as I began to think, I realized that it would be nice to share a little of that with my close family and friends. Living away from home can be hard at times, and I often feel that I have lost touch with close friends and even family. This blog will be a way to share our life with those we love. So stay tuned for plenty of baby updates, but also general life updates so we can stay connected.
Let this adventure begin!!!
Em
So glad to see you've come over to the blog side!!!!! Yay! Can't wait to keep up with all your details.
ReplyDelete